Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Tudors Love


Why I love The Tudors:

1. Kings, Queens, Mistresses. Love triangles, life and death, and all that juicy drama. I love it.

2. History. Henry VIII lead an extraordinary life, you cannot deny that.

3. Inaccuracies. I really love the inaccuracies. Some are just ridiculous and funny (for example, Margaret). Others are more sneaky. Why do I love them though? They make you hunt for the truth. You learn in the truth hunting - plus a whole lot more!

4. Costumes. The sets. The computer graphic castles, not so much. Everything else looks awesome. I want some royal bling baby!

5. Natalie Dormer. Henry Cavill. Sarah Bolger. Beautiful people, wonderful actors. Or, more accurately, this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...