Thursday, May 12, 2011

Satisfying study.

I'm a procrastinator at heart. I'm wonderful at wasting time. Getting my butt into gear and settling down to do study when the deadline is far far away (November!) is difficult.

I've been trying to force myself to get into good study habits and being able to study for at least two hours a day. It's tough. But I've been trying to make it easier for myself.

iKou Aromacology oil burner melts in "Zen" (green tea and cherry blossom)

I've been trying to use these beautiful smelling melts when I sit down to study as my 'study smell'. Usually I love floral (especially rose), berry or sandalwood smells so this one is quite different from my usual smells. Does it work? I'm not sure. Hoping so.


A new lamp to help me light my way to enlightenment!




So fellow nerds, how do you study? What helps? What hinders? What helpful hints can you share?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a very big procrastinator too! (at the moment I'm supposed to be studying anatomy!). I definitely think having a nice space to work in helps (so most of my time is spent cleaning my room haha). Sometimes I light incense which is nice and always have a cup of tea :)
    Goodluck!
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...